Directions for Applying for a Student Employment Position
I have worked on campus before:
Click on the ADP link on the left.
Sign in using your time/attendance account information from last year.
Once in the system, there is a tab at the top that says MYSELF. Click that.
Then select TALENT.
Then select CAREER CENTER.
Here all the jobs are listed and you can apply to as many as you like.
*If your supervisor has asked you back from last year, you still must apply through the system again to re-activate your account.
*If you have forgotten your password, select forgot password. After three incorrect tries you will be locked out. Only David Salico in the business office can reset your password. E-mail email@example.com if you get locked out.
I have NOT worked on campus before:
Below this you will see a list of open job titles. You can read their descriptions by clicking the link. If you would like to apply click the apply button at the top of the screen.
You will create a new account (in a secure place, write down your username and password) and follow the onscreen directions.
Apply for as many positions as you wish, following the same procedure as above (minus creating a new account, you already did that).
Tips for all students:
- Apply for as many jobs as you like.
- Even if your supervisor promised you a job this year, you must still re-apply.
- Only teaching assistants (TA’s) assigned to a specific faculty member and resident advisors (RA’s) DON’T NEED TO APPLY.
- Be patient. Much of the hiring process does not take place until August.
- If you plan to change jobs from last year, please let your former supervisor know.
Current Openings-September 20th, 2016
Aurora Free Library
Aurora Preschool Assistant