APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY BEING ACCEPTED FOR FALL 2017.
Directions for Applying for a Student Employment Position
Go to the Employment page of the Wells College Website and click on the "Student Positions" tab to view the open positions.
If you have worked on campus before:
Click on Returning Students Apply Here link which will take you to ADP.
Sign in using your time/attendance account information from last year.
If you want to see all positions available, once in the ADP system, click on the tab at the top that says MYSELF. Then select TALENT. Then select CAREER CENTER.
*If your supervisor has asked you back from last year, you still must apply through the system again to re-activate your account.
*If you have forgotten your password, select forgot password. After three incorrect tries you will be locked out. Only David Salico in the business office can reset your password. E-mail email@example.com if you get locked out.
If you have NOT worked on campus before:
Click on the New Students Apply here (even if you are not a new Wells student) link which will take you to ADP, the College's employee portal.
You will create a new account (make sure to write down your username and password in a secure place) and follow the onscreen directions.
Apply for as many positions as you wish.
Remember to bring your identification documents required to complete the I-9 form to check-in on Sunday, August 20th. You can see the I-9 form by clicking on the link on the lower right side of this page.
Tips for all students:
- Apply for as many jobs as you like.
- Even if your supervisor promised you a job this year, you must still re-apply.
- Only resident advisors (RAs) and teaching assistants (TAs) DO NOT NEED TO APPLY.
- Be patient. Much of the hiring process does not take place until late August when everyone is back on campus.
- If you plan to change jobs from last year, please let your former supervisor know.