Enrollment Paperwork

Be sure to refer to your checklist in your admission portal often to see what paperwork or forms we need or may still need to be finalized. This will include your Health Report, Important Contact Information Form, and more. 

Campus Housing

The first step in the housing process is to fill out the housing and roommate questionnaire in your admission portal. This is where you will provide details about your preferred residence halls, share more about yourself so we can help you find a roommate or request a roommate if you have one, and request housing accommodations if needed. 

Housing and roommate assignments will be distributed through the Globe starting at the end of July. If you have questions in the meantime, please reach out to residencelife@wells.edu.

Course Registration:

Registration is now open for academic advising!
Register now in your admission portal

Please set aside 30 minutes for your Zoom appointment and be prepared to access the internet with a laptop or other device so you can browse the course selection system during your session.

Before your first appointment be sure to

Financial Aid

You must sign your financial aid offer to accept your financial aid. Your offer details all scholarships, awards, grants, and other funding you are eligible for. Upload the signed Award Letter as a scanned document or clearly lit photo through your admission portal (under the “Upload Materials” section). Remember to keep a copy for your records!

If you have been selected for verification, you can download the required forms from the Financial Aid section of the Globe. As you continue your journey as a Wells student, you’ll use this section of the Globe to stay on top of all things related to your financial aid.



Students and families can set up payment plans by submitting the 'Financial Responsibility Agreement' form. You can pay your bill on the Globe. Go to Pay My Bill


Work Study / Campus Employment

New students can apply for campus jobs. Instructions for how to apply are in the Student Employment section of the Globe. 


Dining Services / Meal Plans

All residential students are enrolled in our 19 swipes/week plan automatically! Commuter students can purchase a commuter plan by visiting our commuter meal plan section on the Globe. Manage your meal plans and express cash on the Dining Services website.