Important Information Regarding Accessing Your 1098-T Form
Wells College has partnered with ECSI for 1098-T Statements. You can go to the ECSI website at (https://heartland.ecsi.net/) to access an electronic copy of your 1098-T statement.
Once on the website:
- Towards the bottom of the page, you will see: Access Your 1098 Tax Document – Click Go
- Then you will see: Want to look up your 1098T … Click to start your search
- You will then see: I need my 1098T Tuition tax statement – Click Go
- You will then be prompted to enter the school name. Enter Wells College.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your:
- First and Last Name
- Social Security Number
- LHP Zip Code (Legal Home Permanent)
- The next page will have your Tax Document Information
- Click on the dropdown: View/Print Statement to access your 1098 T data and form.
Questions related to your 1098-T can be addressed via the ECSI website.
Students w/ Electronic Consent
Students that have consented to receive their 1098-T electronically will receive an email notification (unless otherwise agreed upon) within 24 - 48 hours.
Students w/o Electronic Consent
Students that have not consented to receive their 1098-T electronically will have a paper 1098-T statement mailed to them by January 31st.