All students are allowed a personal billing number(PBN) that can be used on any college phone.
You do not need to live on campus to take advantage of this service. Voicemail is an additional service offered to students.
If you did not receive your PBN or cannot remember it, contact Joe Dyson in IT Support
All residential rooms are wired for campus dialing. The "phone" jack should be the white jack next to the orange "data" jack. Bring a phone or purchase one from Wells. *NOTE* cordless phones may give you problems in some residence halls.
Protect yourself against unauthorized use of your account!
Use of this PBN is acceptance of policies located on this site.
Follow these simple suggestions:
- Protect your code - treat it as you would a credit card
- Do not make your card or code number public information
- Do not share your code with friends or other students
- Beware of anyone watching you dial in public places
Report lost or stolen codes immediately to email@example.com
Remember - you are responsible for all of the calls made with your student calling code (Personal Billing Number).
COMMON QUESTIONS COVERED BELOW
- Fax Services
- Penalties/Don't Pay Bill
- PBN Deactivation/Reactivation
- Wrong Number