Skip To Content

 I forgot my password
You are here:  Students > Residence Life
Housing Applications 2018-2019
Housing Memo (.docx, 56K)

Please see the attached Housing Memo for info regarding selecting a room for the Fall 2018 semester.

*Please note all residents wishing to live on-campus must pay their re-enrollment fee of $200 to the Business Office by 4:30pm on Friday, April 13th to be eligible to go through Room Draw.

*All residents must be registered for classes by 4:30pm on Friday April 20th to be eligible to go through Room Draw.

*Housing Lottery numbers will be assigned again this year.  Please see the memo for full details.

*Green House and Mandell House will be offline for the 2018-2019 academic year.

*Please note Collegiate Cabinet Officers will not select rooms before Room Draw.  Please see the memo for full details

If you have questions, please email us at 

About your room
Updated Fire Safety Policy! (.pdf, 222K)
Things to Bring 2017 (.pdf, 365K)
Housing Accommodation Request Forms

These forms serve as a starting point for a conversation - fill them out as best as you can, and a staff member from Campus Life will reach out to follow up on your request. 

Step 1: Fill out the "Housing Accommodation Request Form"

Step 2: Supplement the above form with appropriate addition documentation (for medical accommodations), or supplemental form (for gender accommodations or housing exemptions) 

Any information disclosed on these forms is confidential. The Dean of Students (Jennifer Michael), Director of Campus Life (Meg Flaherty), and Assistant Director of Student Success (Megan Riedl), if appropriate, review accommodation requests. 

STEP 1: Housing Accommodation Request (.docx, 27K)

Everyone fills out this form

Gender-based Request (.docx, 19K)
Medical Accommodation Guidelines (.docx, 15K)
Housing Exemption Request (.docx, 18K)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.