When are student bills are due each semester?
- Fall bills are due August 10th
- Spring bills are due January 9th
When will I receive my billing statement?
- Fall semester statements are mailed early July to the person designated on file as your primary billing contact.
- Spring semester bills are mailed in early December
- Monthly statements are sent out the beginning of each month.
Where are billing statements mailed?
- Students declare a primary billing contact. Bills are sent to the address on file for that contact.
What are the payment options?
- Students can select to opt into a payment plan by completing the Financial Responsibility Agreement
- Payment plans break down semester balances into four (4) equal payments. (August - November; January - April)
- A $50 payment plan fee is charged each semester. (August & January)
- Late payments or failure to meet the payment plan obligations may result in a $250 late fee per semester.
Is money earned through Federal Work Study applied to my bill?
- No, your earnings from campus employment are not applied to your bill. Work study payments are dispersed via a physical paycheck or direct deposit.
- NOTE: It is the student's responsibility to apply these funds towards any outstanding balance they may owe.
Questions about your account?
- Contact the Business Office at 315-364-3205